Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LOTD: New Year's Eve, 31 Dec 2011

Its here, its finally here! The last day of 2011! My best friends are in town and we're planning to party all night and make this a memorable New Year's Eve. I personally believe that for a New Year's Eve party, you don't have to stick to any rules and can go as crazy as you want, in terms of clothes, makeup, accessories.. I almost bought feather earrings for this, but they were so flimsy I decided to give it a miss. I want feather earrings!

I've been wanting a cocktail LBD since forEVER! I finally found this in Bangalore this time -- Commercial Street (yay :P) It fits well, has nothing on it except the bow in front and I love it because I can accessorize it with almost anything.


I had the perfect dress, and then I ran all over Bangalore looking for the perfect shoes. My problem was, I already have SO many shoes that I was only willing to buy something that I didn't already have. Metallics are in this season, and I found this last minute, and absolutely love it! The golden is not ostentatious and it looks beeeaaauutiful when worn :D

The dress has a sweetheart neck and is strapless.I wear earrings all the time, and I was looking for something different this time. Found this necklace at Accessorize
(price INR 745).

And finally, a golden-brown-black look to match the outfit :D


Products used:
Eyeshadow primer (foundation+moisturizer)
M.A.C Gorgeous Gold
M.A.C Swiss Chocolate
M.A.C Carbon
(unbranded) Light gold eyeshadow bought at Khan Market, New Delhi
Maybelline Colossal Kajal
The Body Shop Define & Lengthen Mascara

Inspiration:

Happy New Year everyone, party hard! xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment