Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tribute to 2011 : Favourites this year!

My favourites of 2011! :D
In no particular order...




1. Birthday shoes - Charles&Keith!
(I love how India always has sales right before my birthday :D)
On sale, INR 1500









2. The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel
(Love them all but my pick for 2011 has to be Strawberry)
INR 340









3. The Body Shop Born Lippy Pink Guava Lip Balm.
(Maybe this was a limited edition or something, I haven't found it at any TBS -- Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, multiple airports -- after my first purchase)
INR 205





4. The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment in Party Pink
(I guess you can tell I'm a sucker for TBS)
INR 600








5. Maybelline Colossal Kajal
(Discovering this gave me reason to celebrate. Now my all-time, go-to eyeliner and kajal.)
INR 150







6. M.A.C Carbon eyeshadow
(Finally a black eyeshadow I can always count on.)
INR 945








7. M.A.C 168 Brush
(My splurge of the year :P)
INR 1930








8. Garnier Pure Active Blackheads Removing Scrub
(It works!)
INR 150







9. M.A.C Fluidline in Waveline
(Bless the inventor of gel eyeliners. I'm in love.)
INR 1000







10. The Body Shop Baked-To-Last Blush in Shade 02:Coral
(Yes, TBS again :P)
INR 985







11. Bath & Body Works Pleasures : Sun-Ripened Raspberry Body Splash
(I carry this everywhere I go!)
Approx INR 500






Here's wishing goodbye, 2011. Hope for a better, brighter and goodie-filled 2012! :P
xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment